Friday, September 23, 2011

welcome



hello! welcome to OH SEPTEMBER!

in case you don't know me already, my name is gabrielle brittney. you might recognize me from my previous blog, all things inspiring... or twitter... or maybe even in real life.

i've been blogging for a while now, but all of a sudden it seemed like the right time for a new beginning; in real life & on the web.

i just moved to a new town, into my own little studio apartment. it's a bit north of new york city in a tiny river town called hastings-on-hudson. it's quaint & artsy with tons of history.

i work a full time job as a web designer, although my heart really lies in the creative arts. you know, the messy paint-on-my-pants, glue-in-my-hair, marker-on-my-face kind of arts... ya know?

so, now that i'm living alone, i think it's the best time & place to start creating what i've been dreaming of!

i'm more inspired than ever & i'm ready to share my story with you.



my first story will be one of many reasons why september is a significant month for me... september is my birthday month!

this year i turned 23. i probably don't look a day over 18.

but that's besides the point...

i like to draw & i like fashion, so drawing what i wear is simply the most natural thing to do. i also 'borrow' a lot of my mother's clothing, so look out for that as well ;)

i also like to take pictures. i recently just bought a canon SLR film camera & i love it. film doesn't even compare to digital in my book... so i'll also be posting those photos here as well!

the first picture above was taken by me during my summer in brooklyn... just in time to say good bye* 

i think that's enough for today, so welcome, relax, stay a while... enjoy!

& have a wonderful weekend.

LOVE, gabrielle


1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty interested in how this blog is going to be! nice start!

    ReplyDelete